- LocationMakati City, NCR
JOIN THE WORLD'S LEADING OFFSHORE RECRUITMENT COMPANY!
Roles and Responsibilities
- Sourcing of suitable applicants for a client position by conducting research on job boards, applicant tracking systems, company websites, etc.
- Screening calls with candidates, verifying different items such as qualifications, availability and compensation requirements
- Managing regular and direct contact with overseas candidates and clients in the United States
- Assisting on the on-boarding of qualified candidates
Why join PSG Global Solutions?
Beyond an attractive package and an exciting career path, PSG offers the following
- Work-Life Balance: Weekends off + No shifting schedules
- Control Your Schedule: Manage your own breaks
- Great Team, Great Peers: Work with A-Players
- Career Growth: Promotions from within the Leadership Development Program
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Be comfortable and conversational using the English language
- Have a drive to succeed and the willingness to learn
- Welcome but not mandatory: 1+ year of BPO experience or background in retail and service industry (consumer sales, back office, ESL teachers, hospitality, service industry, local BPO, email, chat or back office accounts)
PSG is the world’s largest and fastest growing provider of offshore recruiting support. PSG has clients across the globe, including four of the world’s ten largest staffing companies, 20% of the Staffing Industry Analysts Top 50, and Fortune 500 corporations.
With decades of experience in both staffing and the broader outsourced services sector, our services are easy to implement, cost effective, and drive real bottom line results. We have over 1500 employees at our recruiting centers in the Philippines, the preferred offshore location for supporting the US and global English speaking countries. We built our company from the ground up to take advantage of an offshore delivery model closely aligned with onshore client management. With this approach, our goal is to deliver onshore performance while significantly lowering costs with offshore frontline resources.
Many of our customers have had poor experiences with offshore recruiting support prior to working with us. With these customers in particular, we are thrilled when they become a case study and talk about their success in our marketing materials and with their colleagues.
We partner with every customer using a consultative approach to establish a value delivery framework to ensure we are improving their profitability with every PSG resource assigned to their team.