Roles and Responsibilities
- Sourcing of suitable applicants for a client position by conducting research on job boards, applicant tracking systems, company websites, etc.
- Screening calls with candidates, verifying different items such as qualifications, availability and compensation requirements
- Managing regular and direct contact with overseas candidates and clients in the United States
- Assisting on the on-boarding of qualified candidates
Why join PSG Global Solutions?
Beyond an attractive package and an exciting career path, PSG offers the following
- Work-Life Balance: Weekends off + No shifting schedules
- Control Your Schedule: Manage your own breaks
- Great Team, Great Peers: Work with A-Players
- Career Growth: Promotions from within the Leadership Development Program
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Be comfortable and conversational using the English language
- Has a drive to succeed and the willingness to learn
- Welcome but not mandatory: 1+ year of BPO experience or background in retail and service industry (consumer sales, back office, ESL teachers, hospitality, service industry, local BPO, email, chat or back office accounts)